- 1 15 oz can of sweet potatoes (with nothing added); drained
- 3 tbs margarine cut into cubes
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar; packed
- 1 cup crushed pecans
Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9×13 casserole dish
- Pour sweet potatoes in a large bowl & add margarine, cinnamon, & brown sugar.
- Mix with hand mixer until combined.
- Pour into casserole dish and use the back of a spoon to smooth out the top.
- Sprinkle crushed pecans and extras cinnamon to taste over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes
Serve and Enjoy!
To Make Ahead:
Follow all directions but don’t bake it. Instead, cover & refrigerate. When ready to bake remove from fridge & allow to reach room temp (about 20 minutes) then bake according to directions above.