How to get crispy pierogies in the air fryer fast.
- 1 bag or box of frozen pierogies
- Cooking spray or 1 tbs of Olive Oil
- If using Olive Oil be sure to coat both sides of pierogie in the oil, if using cooking spray give each side a quick spray to coat.
- Place pierogies in single layer in air fryer basket or on air fryer tray. If they overlap they won’t cook as thoroughly.
- Cook for 5 minutes at 340°
- Flip pierogies and cook for another 5 minutes.
Serve and Enjoy!
Stay up to date on coupons and new recipes by joining our email list! You can subscribe here & stay up to date on all the happenings here at Cherished Cottage.