This recipe is perfect for someone who doesn’t like the fishy taste or smell of salmon. The teriyaki sauce perfectly hides the fishy flavor.
- 2-4 6 ounce Skinless Salmon Filets
- 8 Tbs Soy Sauce
- 6 Tbs Water
- 3 Tbs Honey
- 2 Tbs Brown Sugar; packed
- 1 Tbs Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbs Ginger Paste
- 1 1/2 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbs Cornstarch
- 2 Tbs Water
- 1-2 Cups Rice*
- 1-2 Cups Water**
* Adjust rice to desired amount; we usually usually use 1 cup of rice for 2 people.
** 1 cup of water per 1 cup of rice.
- Preheat Oven to 400°
- In a saucepan whisk soy sauce, 6 tablespoons of water, honey, brown sugar, garlic, ginger paste, sesame seeds and lemon juice. Bring to a light bowl.
- In a small bowl stir cornstarch & 2 tablespoons of water together then add to saucepan.
- Boil while stirring for 1 minute.
- Spray cooking oil on bottom of oven-safe casserole dish and lay salmon out in one layer. Pour a little bit of the sauce over top of the salmon; enough to cover each filet. Make sure to save some for your rice.
- Bake salmon, uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- While salmon is baking cook rice according to package directions.
Serve and Enjoy!