This recipe is super easy and gives the impression that your corn was made on the grill.
I typically make this recipe using 12 ears of corn but really you can make however many you’d like. We just have a big family & we all LOVE corn on the cob!
Preheat oven to 450
– Ears of corn, husked & cleaned
– Stick of butter, softened
– Seasonings; I like salt & pepper but sometimes we add a sprinkle of garlic powder or seasoned salt to mix things up.
– Butter each ear of corn liberally.
– Next, take your chosen seasonings & sprinkle a little onto each ear. Make sure to get all sides!
– Place your prepared corn on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes turning halfway through.
That’s it! It is easy and turns out awesome! What’s great is that this method allows you to make several trays of corn at one time & while they’re in the oven you can prepare the rest of your meal. I find this comes in handy especially when we are hosting picnics!
Let us know in the comments what you thought & if you tried any fun seasonings!