How to get crispy pierogies in the air fryer fast.
- 1 bag or box of frozen pierogies
- Cooking spray or 1 tbs of Olive Oil
- If using Olive Oil be sure to coat both sides of pierogie in the oil, if using cooking spray give each side a quick spray to coat.
- Place pierogies in single layer in air fryer basket or on air fryer tray. If they overlap they won’t cook as thoroughly.
- Cook for 5 minutes at 340°
- Flip pierogies and cook for another 5 minutes.
Serve and Enjoy!
Stay up to date on coupons and new recipes by joining our email list! You can subscribe here & stay up to date on all the happenings here at Cherished Cottage.
This recipe is SO easy, it’s perfect for a quick dinner but also for a get-together!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays brand)
- 6 cups crushed BBQ chips (I use Lays brand)
- Preheat oven to 375º and spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and place on a large bowl
- Add the BBQ sauce to the bowl & stir until chicken is well coated
- In a large ziplock bag, crush the BBQ chips into desired crumbs
- Add 1/2 of the chips (3 cups) to the bowl of chicken and stir
- Add the other 1/2 of the potato chips to a separate bowl
- Coat each piece of chicken in chip crumbs until fully covered and place on prepared baking tray
- Bake chicken until golden brown (about 12 minutes)
- Serve with a side of ranch dressing or any sauce! You can even eat them without additional sauce!