Guys! St. Patrick’s Day is literally a week away!
I was trying to find some fun (but not too flashy) nail designs for St. Patrick’s Day online earlier this week and wasn’t really finding anything that caught my interest. So naturally, I made one up as I went haha!
I thought I’d share it with you guys so that if anyone else wants to do it, they can!
The green I used was Salon Perfect’s “In Mint Condition” NEON POP nail polish. I actually found this at Five Below for $2! I painted all of my nails with this color except my pointer fingers and I only did one coat on my ring fingers.
For my pointer fingers I used Sinful Colors “Gold Medal” and I think I got this one at Walmart.
For the gold sparkles I used Sally Hansen Diamond Strength “Ring-a-Ding” and did a few coats of that on my ring finger so that I’d have juuuust the right amount of sparkles!
This was a super easy nail art design and for a top coat I think the gel-like top coats seem to be working best for me. I usually use about 2 coats and make sure a little extra gets on the tops/ends of my nails because I’m prone to chipping off my polish.
So, let me know if you try this and feel free to tag me in your pics on Instagram! You can find us at: Cherished Cottage I’d love to see how yours turn out or if you have any other variations!
Oh! As a side note I want to add that a week from St Patrick’s Day also means that we are offering a deal in our Etsy Store! Go to Cherished Cottage and use the coupon code STPATRICK17 for free shipping on your entire order from now until St Patrick’s Day! So hurry by and take advantage of the free shipping!
I love painting my nails to go with the seasons, holidays, or my mood. Today I was feeling like spring and thought I would go for something bright and flowery.
If you’d like to achieve this same look it’s super easy and I’ll tell you how to below!
First of all you’ll need to following nail polishes and in case you don’t have them I’ve linked them below so you can easily purchase them!
- For the base color I used: Sea Foam by L.A. Colors Color Craze and I added two coats
- For the center of the flowers any yellow polish will do but I used I Just Can’t Cope-Acabana by OPI
- Bonus tip: Once I added all of the petals I went back and redid the yellow dot so it would stand out better
- For the white petals I used Art Club’s white nail art polish
- Bonus tip: for the white petals I wiped most of the polish off the brush and gently added the petals, if I needed to rewet the brush I would be sure to wipe off all the excess polish because it’s really easy to add way too much
- For the pink petals I used At Least I Pink So by Nicole by OPI
- Lastly, for the silver sparkles I added two coats of Beware by Pure Ice.
-Bonus Tip: Before adding any nail polish to my nails I coats my cuticles with Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Balm and I put a coat of Matte Nail Envy nail strengthener by OPI. The polish sticks better to this polish and I personally have weak nails so when using this product I see a HUGE difference in my nails.
L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art 934 Sea Foam Green
OPI Brazil Nail-Polish Collection, I Just Can’t Cope-Acabana, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
Color Club Nail Art Lacquer WHITE NA1
ONLY 1 IN PACK Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer, 436 At Least I Pink So
OPI Nail Envy Matte, 0.5-Fluid Ounce
Bari Pure Ice Nail Polish, 537CP Beware, 0.5 oz