I am SO excited to get into this year’s reading challenge! I got some great books for Christmas as well as a reading log! I’ve also already begun a list of books that I want to read.
- A book published this year (2019)
- A book you were supposed to read in school but didn’t or didn’t finish.
- A book set during Christmastime
- A book with a color in the title
- A dystopian novel
- A book made into a TV show online (such as through Netflix or Hulu)
- A banned book
- A book being made into a movie in 2019
- A book written by a musician
- A book with a one-word title
- A scary book
- A book from the 2018 Goodreads Choice Awards list
- The 2nd book in a series
- A mystery book/thriller
- A celebrity memoir
- A book written the year you were born
- A book recommended by a family member or friend
- A book by your favorite author
- A New York Times Bestseller
- A book that is at least 100 years old
You can find the New York Times Bestseller list here.
You can find the 2018 Goodreads Choice Awards list here.
I joined the Goodreads Reading Challenge for last year & loved the experience so much so that I plan on doing it again this year. I would love it if you joined me on the journey! You can add me on Goodread & checkout my account here.
You can find all sorts of resources on banned books by doing a simple web search but this particular website showed me a lot of books that peaked my interest!
Also, we now have an email list & I’d love to have you as a subscriber! You can subscribe here & stay up to date on all the happenings here at Cherished Cottage.
** The opinons/views shared in this post are solely that of the author.