- 1lb ground beef
- 1 tube Original Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Bag of original Fritos
- 1 package Taco Seasoning
- 16 ounce Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Assorted toppings of choice: olives, tomatoes, taco sauce, salsa, etc.
Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray pie place with cooking spray & get crescent rolls and sour cream out of fridge to warm up a little.
- In a large skillet add ground beef and taco seasoning.
- Cook ground beef until thoroughly browned; about 7-10 minutes.
- Drain grease from cooked beef (if necessary) and set aside.
- Remove crescent rolls from packaging and gently shape them into the pie plate like a pie crust.
(This doesn’t have to be perfect, just try to cover the bottom and sides of the plate as best you can.)
- Spring crust with about 1-1 1/2 cups of crushed Fritos; the amount can vary by preference & size of pie plate.
- Scoop ground beef over top of Fritos.
- Spread sour cream over beef evenly and then top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes
- Cut up or shred lettuce and assorted toppings while pie is cooling.
Makes about 8 “slices”
Serve and Enjoy!