- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetabl oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 standard sized butterfinger bars (or 6 minis)
PREHEAT OVEN TO 350°
- In a small saucepan combine sugar, water, and unsweetened chocolate chips. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently until chocolate is melted and smooth. Set aside and allow to cool (about 5 minutes)
- Chop up 1.5 butterfingers and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, baking powder, salt, and chopped up butterfingers. Stir to combine.
- Pour oil, eggs, and vanilla over dry ingredients. Turn on mixer at medium-low speed & drizzle melted chocolate into bowl. Mix until combined. Don’t overmix!
- Pour into prepared 8×8 baking dish
- Chop up remaining butterfinger and sprinkle crumbles over top of brownie mix.
- Bake 30-40 min or until a toothpick can be inserted and comes out with some moist crumbs. Do not overbake.
- Cool completely before cutting.
*** Butterfinger is owned by Ferrara Candy Company (a subsidiary of Ferrero), we do not own any rights to the name Butterfinger. This post is not sponsored or promoted by Butterfinger, Ferrara Candy Company, or Ferrero.