- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tbs oil
- 1/2lb fingerling potatoes (the little colored potatoes)
Dijon Cream Sauce
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 tbs dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 c heavy cream
- 1 tbs water
- 1 tbs corn starch
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Wash and cube potatoes. Place in a large bowl and coat with oil; set aside. In the same bowl, add chicken & coat with oil; set aside.
- In a medium skillet melt 1tbs butter over medium heat and drizzle in a little oil. Add in potatoes and allow to brown and get crispy (3-4 minutes on each side). Set aside when done.
- While potatoes are cooking, add remaining butter to a Dutch oven and melt over medium heat. Drizzle a little oil in Dutch oven (you don’t need much, maybe half a tablespoon), add chicken & cook until browned (3-4 minutes on each side). Set aside.
- Melt 1tbs butter in Dutch oven. Add garlic powder, chicken broth, dijon mustard, Italian seasoning, and heavy whipping cream; bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, stir together 1tbs water and 1tbs corn starch. Add to boiling sauce & whisk to combine. Reduce to simmer and allow to cook 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Add chicken & potatoes to dijon sauce & bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve and Enjoy!
We’d love to have you join the Cherished Cottage family! You can find us on Facebook and Instagram .