This recipe is SO easy, it’s perfect for a quick dinner but also for a get-together!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays brand)
- 6 cups crushed BBQ chips (I use Lays brand)
- Preheat oven to 375º and spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and place on a large bowl
- Add the BBQ sauce to the bowl & stir until chicken is well coated
- In a large ziplock bag, crush the BBQ chips into desired crumbs
- Add 1/2 of the chips (3 cups) to the bowl of chicken and stir
- Add the other 1/2 of the potato chips to a separate bowl
- Coat each piece of chicken in chip crumbs until fully covered and place on prepared baking tray
- Bake chicken until golden brown (about 12 minutes)
- Serve with a side of ranch dressing or any sauce! You can even eat them without additional sauce!
Meatballs with a lot of sauce are the absolute best!
For the meatballs you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons of finely chopped onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of kosher salt
- 3 teaspoons of ground pepper (I just sprinkle a TON on top)
- 5 or 6 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
In a large bowl combine the quick oats and milk with the beef. Add in the salt, onions, and pepper and mix thoroughly. Using a your hands or a spoon roll the meat into table spoon sized balls and place on a plate or tray. Once all of the meat has been rolled out place the meatballs in the fridge for 40 minutes or until they’re firm.
Once the meatballs have firmed up in the fridge, preheat the oven to 350° measure out the 1/2 cup of flour in a separate bowl. One by one roll the meatballs around in the flour until each one is completely covered.
Once the meatballs are covered in the flour dump the cooking oil in a pan and brown the meatballs. As they finish browning on each side place them in a casserole dish and prepare to make your sauce.
- 1 cup of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 6 – 8 tablespoons of finely chopped onions
- a few dashes of your favorite hot sauce
Mix all of the sauce ingredients together in a bowl and pour over the meatballs. I usually double the sauce recipe because after the meatballs have baked we use the extra sauce in the pan to pour over our meatball as they are served.