This recipe is SO easy, it’s perfect for a quick dinner but also for a get-together!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays brand)
- 6 cups crushed BBQ chips (I use Lays brand)
- Preheat oven to 375º and spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and place on a large bowl
- Add the BBQ sauce to the bowl & stir until chicken is well coated
- In a large ziplock bag, crush the BBQ chips into desired crumbs
- Add 1/2 of the chips (3 cups) to the bowl of chicken and stir
- Add the other 1/2 of the potato chips to a separate bowl
- Coat each piece of chicken in chip crumbs until fully covered and place on prepared baking tray
- Bake chicken until golden brown (about 12 minutes)
- Serve with a side of ranch dressing or any sauce! You can even eat them without additional sauce!
I love Longhorn Steakhouse and their Parmesan crusted chicken is pretty much the main thing Brian and I order so I recently decided to make it on my own and I must say it turned out pretty amazing. The entire meal takes about an hour and a half to prepare but it’s very easy.
Before we begin, I would recommend using a full bottle of ranch dressing or at least a nearly full bottle.
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon juice from fresh lemon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Put the chicken in a large freezer bag. In a bowl mix all of the marinade ingredients and dump into bag. Seal the bag and shake it to fully coat the chicken. Put the chicken in the refrigerator for an hour to allow it to fully marinate.
Preheat oven to 350°
When chicken is done marinating places on a sheet pan and bake for 15 minutes. Once the chicken has finished on the one side turn it over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Parmesan Crusty Topping
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 slices Provolone cheese (1 for each piece of chicken)
While the chicken is baking mix the ingredients for the Parmesan sauce and set aside. Then mix together all of the ingredients for the Parmesan crust except for the Provolone cheese.
When the chicken is finished baking set the broiler on low and spread the Parmesan sauce on the chicken breasts and place a slice of Provolone cheese on top. Now spread the Parmesan crust mixture on top of the chicken. Place the chicken back in the oven for about 2 minutes. Keep a close eye on it, you just want to melt the cheeses and have the crust look a little golden brown on top.
Serve and enjoy!