This recipe is SO easy, it’s perfect for a quick dinner but also for a get-together!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays brand)
- 6 cups crushed BBQ chips (I use Lays brand)
- Preheat oven to 375º and spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and place on a large bowl
- Add the BBQ sauce to the bowl & stir until chicken is well coated
- In a large ziplock bag, crush the BBQ chips into desired crumbs
- Add 1/2 of the chips (3 cups) to the bowl of chicken and stir
- Add the other 1/2 of the potato chips to a separate bowl
- Coat each piece of chicken in chip crumbs until fully covered and place on prepared baking tray
- Bake chicken until golden brown (about 12 minutes)
- Serve with a side of ranch dressing or any sauce! You can even eat them without additional sauce!