Guys, this recipe is SO easy & so yummy!
– 1 bag of Puffcorn (butter flavor)
– 12 oz White Almond Bark
– Colored Sugar sprinkles of choice
– In a glass bowl microwave the almond bark in 30 second intervals; stirring between. Melt until the almond bark is smooth & creamy; be careful not to over-microwave as it will dry out or burn.
– Dump the bag of Puffcorn into a large bowl & drizzle the melted almond bark over top.
– Using a sturdy rubber spatula toss the Almond bark & Puffcorn until the corn is completely coated.
– Pour the coated Puffcorn out onto wax paper & sprinkle with sugar sprinkles if desired.
– Let dry/ harden & serve!
We’d love to have you join the Cherished Cottage family! You can find us on Facebook and Instagram .
Stay up to date on coupons and new recipes by joining our email list! You can subscribe here & stay up to date on all the happenings here at Cherished Cottage.
** The opinions/views shared in this post are solely that of the author. Some links might be affiliate links.