- 4 large Potatoes
- 2 tbs Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese; divided
- 2 slices bacon; cooked and chopped
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- Using a fork, poke holes in each potato. Then put the potatoes in a microwave safe dish and cook on high for 7-8 minutes. You know they’re done if you can easily stick them with a fork.
* potatoes will be hot*
- Cut each potato in half the long way and carefully scoop the insides out into a large bowl. Make sure not to get too close to the skin, you want to leave some potato around the edges and bottom so it doesn’t tear.
- Place the skins upside down on your air fryer tray/basket. Lightly oil the skins and sprinkle with a little salt. Place in air fryer at 350° for 4-5 minutes to make the skin a little crispy.
- While the skins are cooking mash up the potatoes until they’ve reached your desired consistency.
- Add sour cream, 1/4 cup cheese, and bacon to the potatoes. Stir until combined.
- When skins are done turn them over and use a spoon to fill each one with the potato filling.
- Cook potatoes in air fryer at 400° for 8 minutes.
- Add remaining 1/4 cup of cheese on top of potatoes and return to air fryer at 400° for 2 more minutes.
Serve and Enjoy!